Home

Two women of color working intently on a desktop computer

ISTE Connect lets you network and collaborate year-round on the edtech topics that matter most to you! Members have access to 20+ topic focused professional learning networks.

Already a member? Login! Log In

Recent Discussions

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

There are several applications that help the teacher and the organization and reduce their time and effort as they help them greatly in providing educational material in an interesting manner and the process of evaluation and monitoring of grades, and ...

I really love the Immersive Reader in Microsoft EDU  Office 365 which is integrated into many of their products, you can look it up online simply or go to the Microsoft education center too. Also Word allows you to dictate speech to text. If you are looking ...

Hello All, I'm looking to set up a HelpDesk. We are a GAFE school, with both Chrome and iPads for kids, iPads and BYOD for staff. We do not have an intranet per se, but do share via G Suite.   Having set up a dedicated email address, I want to set up ...

Upcoming webinars

Announcements

• Archived June 2020 Twitter Chat

1pm and 8pm ET More
  • DE PLN - June Newsletter

The Digital Equity Network newsletter is now available for viewing. 
    More
  • Enhance your online learning skills this summer for just $20!

ICYMI, we’ve launched ISTE’s Summer Learning Academy 2020 to help you get the online teaching support you need in a flexible format that works for you.

This 15-hour PD program features four self-paced microcourses, 14 webinars from online learning experts, access to a personal learning community, fun weekly prizes and visits from celebrity guests including a former Teacher of the Year! And because the program is grant-funded, it only costs you $20!

Register now

More
  • Storming the Castle

If you are interested join us in Worlds of Warcraft on Sunday June 21. We will be on the US server, Horde side on the Feathermoon server in the Troll starting area. We are doing 3 tours called Storming the Castle - Sunday, June 21st at: 9 am PT, Noon PT, and 6 pm PT More
  • Open and Free Game Development Conference this summer

Games for Change Festival
    July 14 - 16, 2020
    All access if free

Game Developers Conference 
    August 4 - 6, 2020.
    There's lots of conference pass options - I always go for the free one which is the Community Pass. 

More

Featured Members