Home

Two women of color working intently on a desktop computer

ISTE Connect lets you network and collaborate year-round on the edtech topics that matter most to you! Members have access to thousands of topic focused conversations here in ISTE's professional learning network.

Already a member? Login! Log in

Recent Discussions

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

Maggie, I too would be interested in seeing your AR/VR resources. Thank you. Todd Doerpinghaus Learning Resource Teacher todddoerpinghaus@sd54.org ------------------------------ Todd Doerpinghaus Teacher/Faculty (PK-12) Learning Resource Teacher & ...

Dear international educators, We have exclusive discount rates for international (*) groups registrations to attend the ISTE Creative Constructor Lab (CCL) event to be held live from October 15-17. After our annual conference, CCL is ...

Hi, I love everything these great ISTE minds are contributing to this conversation.  I have an edTech plan that needs a rewrite in part because of the Pandemic; it was designed in 2019! I will share it only because it is a framework.    There are three ...

1 person likes this.

Upcoming webinars

Please log in to see upcoming events.

This information requires you to log in.

Announcements

• ISTE21 Arts & Tech STEAM Playground

Are you attending ISTE21? Be sure to join our STEAM Playground session on Monday, June 28, 4 – 5:15 p.m. EST More
  • 6/29/21 ELN Playground at ISTE21 Live!

Join the Early Learning Network at our #ISTELive playground for some awesome presenters and sessions! 🙌🏽🎉

📆 Tuesday, June 29

⏰ 12:00Noon-1:15PM (Pacific Time Zone)

🔗 Playground Flyer http://bit.ly/isteELNwebsite

More
  • Archived May 2021 Twitter Chat

May 25th at 1pm and 8pm ET More
  • STEM & Buncee Webinar! 6/8 @ 7PM EST

Tuesday, June 8th at 7 PM EST
    Register here: https://iste.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uQJ3YfmPS0OIyBd2_4GocA

ISTE STEM PLN invites Buncee to share how methods of delivering successful and engaging learning experiences for ALL learners, especially during times of remote/hybrid learning and blended learning, moving forward. This a a must see, if you have students requiring accommodations or in need of multiple avenues of expression.
    More
  • STEM & Buncee Twitter Chat 5/20 @8pm EST!

Please join ISTE STEM PLN for a STEMTASTIC Twitter Chat with our Co-Host Buncee.  Questions will revolve around successes of technology and remote learning...expression for ALL.  A Buncee Webinar will be offered shortly after.  TBA
    May 20th at 8 PM EST...Can't wait to SEE you there.  ALL welcome.
    More

Featured Members