ISTE Standards

last person joined: 4 days ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

Audrey, Thank you so much for sharing these. I was looking for something exactly like this to use with my teachers. Thank you for your generosity! Vanessa ------------------------------ Vanessa Miller Technology Director/Coordinator/Facilitator/Specia ...

Has anyone used a survey or questionnaire to send out to colleagues for feedback purposes? ------------------------------ Erica Rogan Bedford Central School District ------------------------------

Hi There!! I know I am late to the game, but I have used the data to review and set building level goals with Principals. Then we designed PD opportunities for the faculty and suggestions for staff APPR goals aligned to the data. It was a lot of fun! ...

The ISTE U Team is proud to announce our newest upcoming courses, Introduction to the ISTE Standards for Educators & Introduction to the ISTE Standards for Students ! These courses are designed to help educators by diving into the what, why ...