Home

GettyImages-637152194.jpg

ISTE Connect lets you network and collaborate year-round on the edtech topics that matter most to you! Members have access to 20+ topic focused professional learning networks.

Already a member? Login!Log In

Recent Discussions

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

We use Asset Tiger https://www.myassettag.com/assettiger/ It's free!  We inventory and manage all technology assets for the College of Education and Human Services and it works.  It also lets us check in and out.  We love it! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Moodle Forums

Posted in: ISTE Commons

Darion: I used Moodle forums for years in the high school setting. As long as guest access is turned off, no one can access a course without a login for that course, so even if someone has access to the Moodle server you are using, they would not ...

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

I think the security question is a matter of who is managing your Moodle implementation. If you are paying for a service to host your Moodle, the service that is hosting your Moodle is responsible to secure the site, and you have the right to request ...

Community Calendar

Announcements

• 2018-19 Digital Equity Network - Leadership Guide

A big thanks to @Knikole Taylor, for our Digital Equity Network Leadership Guide. Please keep watch for our Winter 2018 Newsletter with curated content from our DE Medium and DE members.  ​ More
  • ISTE MLN Newsletter - November 2018

Hello all!

I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather this month! Here in Texas we've had record rain and our rivers and streams have benefitted. I'm excited for the upcoming break to get out and enjoy it!

ISTE MLN is excited to share our November newsletter with you! In this issue, we take a closer look at a few of our favorite presentation tools. There are a variety of presentation tools available for teachers and students. What are your favorites? Which tools have you tried? Tweet us @ISTEMLN and tell us yours!

Enjoy!
    -MLN Steering Committee
    ISTE MLN Newsletter - November 2018

More
  • Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better Tweetchat Wednesday November 7th

Tweetchats will take place from 630 pm - 730 pm ET. Discussions are moderated by @GamerrLinguist using the hashtag #Read4Games. More

Featured Members