Home

Two women of color working intently on a desktop computer

ISTE Connect lets you network and collaborate year-round on the edtech topics that matter most to you! Members have access to 20+ topic focused professional learning networks.

Already a member? Login! Log In

Recent Discussions

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

My second blog post connected to ISTE19 is ready. Please let me know if you have any additional suggestions here or in the blog comments.  The #ISTE19 Experience - Exploring The Expo & Connecting with Exhibitors My first ISTE19 post. ISTE 2019 - ...

Thanks Kelly! I will take a look at all of these. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and share. ------------------------------ Steve Wick Instructional Technology Coordinator Neuqua Valley High School wickededtech.org ---------------------- ...

Great question. Sketchnotes can be a very powerful way to make great learning connections. Here are a few of my tips. 1. Plan out a few consistent symbols connected to why you are at the conference. These "why" symbols can help keep you on track.  ...

Upcoming webinars

Announcements

• May Twitter Chat, Monday May 20th

Please join us on Monday, May  20th from 7-8pm Eastern for our monthly chat. Our guest moderator is Mandy Froehlich, author of The Fire Within and Divergent EDU. Our themes for this month are Mental Health and Awareness and Mindfulness. We will be chatting about Resilience tomorrow night. More
  • Tech In Action Awards, Apply Today!

Awards! Win a FREE ISTE 2019 Conference Registration in the Tech in Action Video Competition

Deadline is May 20th, still time to apply!

Are you an outstanding technology-using PreK-12 teacher? Or, do you know one?

The Teacher Education Network (TEN) is looking for videos of best practices for integrating technology in teaching and learning for our Technology in Action Video Awards!

Information to apply for the Tech in Action Award is now available on the website (iste-ten.weebly.com)

More
  • Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019 Webinar

Join the ISTE Inclusive Learning Network and the SITE UDL-SIG in getting an early start to the celebration of Global Accessibility Awareness Day (#GAAD) with a FREE webinar!

Title: Inclusive Education Around the World.

When: Thursday, May 16th at 9 AM ET (8 AM CT, -5 hours UTC/GMT)

Where: Online on Zoom. To register, please visit: http://bit.ly/GAAD19-inclusive

The webinar will feature presentations from Thailand, Colombia, and the US:

Colombia - Nitza Guzman, Luis Acero, Miguel Mejia and Edwin Oriz (Colegio Aleman Duestche Schule Barranquilla)

Thailand - Nantanoot Suwannawut (Bureau of Special Education, Thailand Ministry of Education)

United States - Kathleen Bastedo, Nancy Swenson (Center for Distributed Learning, University of Central Florida)
    More

Recent webinar recordings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Featured Members