Education Leaders Network

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

The Education Leaders Network supports principals, superintendents and others in leadership positions by promoting the use of instructional technologies to increase student learning. Together we explore the factors that affect a positive learning return on technology investment. Members discuss and contribute best practices, participate in online events and share online articles and other timely information.

Get access to the Education Leaders Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi,  Nearpod has many college campus lessons/tours. ------------------------------ Renda Fisk Technological Integration Coordinator Flagstaff Unified School District ------------------------------

• Are you still looking for a solution? ------------------------------ Robert Moody Professor Fort Hays State University ------------------------------

• Dear educators, we are looking for a platform to help our students in they seek for their University education. We found https://www.unifrog.org/ and want to know if there's other good options or what are your opinions about unifrog. Thanks in advance. ...

• Lianne, Thank you for responding. Because you are a single school, I wouldn't be able to use your school in my research. I appreciate you reaching out to me, however. Good luck on your transition to 1:1! Beverly ------------------------------ Beverly ...

Announcements

• Playground Applications are Open!

The ISTE Ed Leaders Playground is accepting proposals! The proposal form is open through April 1st. The playground will be Monday, June 24th, at the ISTE Conference in Philadelphia. This playground is an opportunity for all levels of education leaders to interact with the refreshed standards and share concrete techniques in a fun, hands-on environment.We are interested in presentations on all areas of leadership, including tools, resources, personal vision, and innovative processes. The sky's the limit!

Playground Details
    Application Form

Know a vendor that may want to donate a raffle prize or swag? Share the Vendor Form with them! http://bit.ly/EdLeadersSwag

Contact Emily Dillard with Playground questions. 
    emily.dillard@acps.k12.va.us 
    @EDsTechTalk Read More
  • Welcome to the Education Leaders Network

Hello and welcome to the Education Leaders PLN. Please read our welcome letter for updates to the PLN and more ways to connect. Read More
  • ISTEAPLN Summit is now History

#ISTEAPLNsummit ~ Thanks to @MMD15Y @bjfowler0413 @ashmccrory2 @newson_tony @tonybonds @JenniferCreecy & @drmmtatom for speaking at the 1st @ISTEAPLN Summit ~ Archived videos are here: http://bit.ly/2uqaVbt ~ #fhuedtech #fhuedu506 #tn_teta #HigherEd #fhuedu642 Read More
  • #ISTEAPLNsummit ~ 9 AM - Noon CDT 7/12/2018

Watch for more info about #ISTEAPLNSummit taking place from 9 AM to Noon CDT on Thursday, 7/12/2018 via YouTubeLive. #fhuedtech #tn_teta #ISTEAPLN Read More