Digital Citizenship Network

last person joined: 22 minutes ago 

The Digital Citizenship Network supports educators in ensuring the appropriate, safe and responsible use of technology. The Digital Citizenship Network offers perspective and structure for learning with technology, providing examples of how educators can use technology appropriately and responsibly to help students become more creative, resourceful and interactive with peers around the world.

Get access to the Digital Citizenship Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• With the ISTE Leadership Summit approaching this month,  join in on our Digital Citizenship PLN monthly Twitter slow chat taking place tomorrow (Tuesday, January 15th) focused on the Equity & Citizenship Strand in the ISTE Ed Leader standards. Mike Ribble ...

• As many of us have submitted to the ISTE People's Choice I wanted to share that mine is all about citizenship online.  As John Dewey stated, "in an ideal society, the school is the chief means of social reform. In the controlled social environment ...

• Hello Everyone,  Like many of us, I have submitted a proposal for the ISTE's people choice:  Fast Hacks Using Google for Productivity To vote, you have to be an ISTE member and you must sign in. Please vote for my session if you think ...

• Thanks, Nancy. Great share! I have been working in districts across the country for quite a few years, and it's remarkable the impact on how schools address this issue. One district in particular comes to mind. It has two high schools. In the first, ...

Announcements

• JOIN US: DigCitPLN Twitter Chat - Tuesday, Oct 16

Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, the DigCitPLN will host a slow chat on Twitter.

Join us on Tuesday, October 16th for a slow chat via #DigCitCommit to share your tips, recommendations, and celebrations.

Share with us what has worked, what resources you recommend, and the variety of ways you engage your #DigCitCommit!​​ Read More