ISTE Commons

last person joined: 13 minutes ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Commons – a network where you can connect with ISTE members by participating in discussions and sharing resources.

Our passion is helping you connect with like-minded educators in virtual communities where creativity and ideas flow. Every new connection you make is an opportunity to discover game-changing ideas and engage in deep collaboration. Your relationships with colleagues across the globe can open new doors and lead you and your students toward new learning experiences.

Introduce yourself and join the discussion today!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Commons

Hi everyone, Apologies to those of you who already got an email about this, but I want to make sure everyone saw this message that will both make your inbox more pleasant AND give you the chance to win an Amazon gift card just in time for the holidays! ...

Join the Edtech Coaches PLN for our 2019 Book Study of   Learning Supercharged   by   Lynne Schrum and Sandi Sumerfield and add your pin to our book study map . Each registered participant will receive instructions to download a free digital copy ...

I agree with Bryant. The Triple E Framework has a research basis in TPACK and SAMR. In the book, Learning First, Technology Second , Kolb addresses how the framework aligns with the ISTE Standards. This is practical, easy to comprehend, and easy to implement. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Chrome Cast

Posted in: ISTE Commons

Hi Nate, Yes, we use that function of Google Classroom as well. The only issue is the lag time from teacher/student device to the display. My goal would be to use that as a student function but put the Chromecasts on our teacher network to eliminate ...

Announcements

• BOGO from MERGE VR

Special offer for ISTE members from MERGE on VR goggles. Buy a pair of MERGE VR Goggles by December 21st and get another pair free with code ISTE19. This is a great way to stock up for the classroom or get one for yourself and one for your student! Note that this only applies to the pulsar purple and moon grey colors. Read More
  • Get all your ISTE email in one message

Is your inbox feeling overwhelmed? You can get all your ISTE community emails in a single daily message with the consolidated digest. Read More