Mobile Learning Network

last person joined: 35 minutes ago 

The Mobile Learning Network's goal is to foster a community of stakeholders to support the use of mobile learning and promote best practices in the area of mobile and wireless computing integration in education. Members include teachers, administrators, technology coordinators, university faculty and researchers and representatives from for-profit and nonprofit entities, including the government.

Get access to the Mobile Learning Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The ISTE MLN leadership teams wishes you and yours a happy holiday season and a joyous New Year! We are so happy to present this issue of the ISTE MLN Newsletter. In this issue you'll find all of our articles related to computer science with a feature ...

• Hi everyone   See below for a request from Sara Douglas. A survey for online educators, as part of her research. Please help if you can and share with others.  I am a doctoral student at San Jose State University and ask if you could help me distribute ...

• Please join the Teacher Education Network on Monday night for our monthly Twitter chat from 7-8 pm eastern. We are joined with the Global PLN and our guest moderators are @Margret Atkinson   @Amanda Lanicek and    @Makisha Rogers We are discussing ...

• The Mobile Learning Network had our monthly webinar last week and Liz Kolb presented for us, discussing her book "Learning First, Technology Second" which has been the book for our fall book study.  If you were able to join in, what were some of your ...

Announcements

• MLN December 2018 Newsletter

The ISTE MLN leadership teams wishes you and yours a happy holiday season and a joyous New Year!

We are so happy to present this issue of the ISTE MLN Newsletter. In this issue you'll find all of our articles related to computer science with a feature on the FIRST Robotics Program.

Thank you for spending your time reading our current issue of the ISTE MLN newsletter. If you'd like to share the amazing things you're doing in your classroom and be a guest columnist, please feel free to email me at lfraga@uiwtx.edu.

Many blessings, 
    MLN Leadership Team

ISTE MLN Newsletter - December 2018 Read More
  • ISTE MLN Newsletter - November 2018

Hello all!

I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather this month! Here in Texas we've had record rain and our rivers and streams have benefitted. I'm excited for the upcoming break to get out and enjoy it!

ISTE MLN is excited to share our November newsletter with you! In this issue, we take a closer look at a few of our favorite presentation tools. There are a variety of presentation tools available for teachers and students. What are your favorites? Which tools have you tried? Tweet us @ISTEMLN and tell us yours!

Enjoy!
    -MLN Steering Committee
    ISTE MLN Newsletter - November 2018

Read More
  • MLN October 2018 Newsletter

NEWSLETTER: Mobile Learning Network

L
    Lucretia Fraga via ISTE Communities

Reply|
    Today, 10:27 PM
    Fraga, Lucretia M.

Hello all!

It is hard to believe a month has already passed. ISTE MLN is excited to share our October Newsletter with you.  In this issue, we focus on Connected Educator Month. We look at how to be connected locally as well as globally. We encourage you to share this newsletter with others as well as provide us feedback. Happy October!

Enjoy!
    -MLN Steering Committee

MLN Newsletter - October 2018 Read More
  • ISTE MLN Webinar: Productivity Tools and Google Keep

Join the ISTE Mobile Learning Network for our webinar on Productivity Tools and Google Keep with @MeredithAkers on Thursday, October, 25th at 7:00pm CST. REGISTER HERE for the live event or for a copy of the recording.

For more information: MLN webpage.
    You can find out more information about this amazing presenter by going to her blog: https://meredithakers.com Read More
  • ISTE MLN Newsletter - September 2018

Hello all!

Happy new school year to all! I hope the start of this new school year has been successful for each of you. We are happy to provide the 1st MLN newsletter of the school year to you. In this issue, we focus on productivity tools to support your teaching. 

Enjoy!
    -MLN Steering Committee

ISTE MLN Newsletter - September 2018 Read More