ISTE Standards

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Computer science

Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hi all, My school is transforming to ISTE standards and I want to build up the curriculum according to these standards. I teach both digital media and design and computer science to high school. I am still reading the standards but feel somehow lost ...

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hi, I know these are early days with regards to the Cv19 virus and its impact on the education system, but I wonder if there has been any thought given to moving the 2 day in-person ISTE training for certification to an online format? Chris ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

The IC3 Certification is a digital literacy exam that some schools and districts from around the world use with their students.  It is being updated. For those who use the IC3 or want to weigh in because you are looking for a digital literacy evaluation, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: ISTE Standards PPT

Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hi William, I'm so sorry for the delay in response! Unfortunately, there isn't an equivalent slide show for the the Standards for Education Leaders, but I did share with the Standards team that there's interest in slides like that. Simon ------------------------------ ...