ISTE Standards

last person joined: an hour ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

I'm actually in the process of creating this and should be finished this week. I'll share it when it complete. I'd love to see what others are doing as well! -- Margaret McNamara 315-865-7552 ...

Did you find this resource? I would love one if there is an updated version. ------------------------------ Heather Callihan Technology Integration Northwest Public Schools ------------------------------

It looks as if you are in NY? NY is an ISTE Standards State, correct? Talk about how much of this they (may) already do and how great it is to have a clear guide for reference with back-up documentation! ------------------------------ Gabrielle Richard-Harrington ...

This free and digital Breakout might be a fun introductory resource for your students.  The Savvy ISTE Educator .  Have fun! ------------------------------ Jennifer Duffy Instructional Technologist Batavia Public Schools #101 ---------------------- ...