ISTE Standards

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hello all, I saw a draft of the new Tech Coaches Standards back in February posted by Carolyn Sikora but that post has been removed and access to the draft has been removed. I emailed the standards group a while back and was told my message was directed ...

Hi Sara, We have developed an inclusion space for Digital Technologies in this national resource: https://www.digitaltechnologieshub.edu.au/teachers/inclusive-education/digital-technologies-for-all It makes use of the Universal Design Principles ...

Hi Sara.  Forewarning = I don't have what you're looking for.  However, I really like the question you're asking. ISTE has developed a number of proprietary standards-based assessments over the years (usually in conjunction with a PD program we run), ...

1 person likes this.

I am looking for an ISTE standard assessment based on the new standards that could be used to conduct a survey with the directors of post-secondary programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities. The goal is to determine if these types of programs ...