ISTE Standards

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network (formerly “Project ReimaginED”) is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

ELL

Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hi! Does anyone have a suggestion of  recommended tools or resources related to supporting the learning of ELLs in middle or high school? Any and all tools would be appreciated! Just looking to build my repertoire. I would love to increase their independence ...

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

I would love that document as well!  Please share. ------------------------------ Angie Arends STEM consultant Clackamas Education Service District ------------------------------

Is this what you're looking for? https://www.iste.org/standards/seal-of-alignment/google-applied-digital-skills ------------------------------ Chantal ------------------------------

Please join the Teacher Education Network on Monday night for our monthly Twitter chat from 7-8 pm eastern. We are joined with the Global PLN and our guest moderators are @Margret Atkinson   @Amanda Lanicek and    @Makisha Rogers We are discussing ...