ISTE Standards

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hello, I am doing Masters degree in curricula and teaching methods at Kuwait University. And I am in the process of writing the initial plan for my research ( Standards of the International Association of Technology in the field of education ISTE in ...

Hi Margaret,  I am not able to access the link, says the link cannot be found. Could you share a hard copy of it? Thank you so much for sharing such helpful resources with us! ------------------------------ Martin Hoffmann ------------------------ ...

Would you have any links for those? I woud like to check its content, price..etc  Thanks! ------------------------------ Martin Hoffmann ------------------------------

Here you go! Please share any feedback for ways I can improve this document. I'll be sharing it with our teacher staff soon. -- Margaret McNamara 315-865-7552 315-240-6339 @tech_connected ...