ISTE Standards

last person joined: 31 minutes ago 

Welcome to the ISTE Standards Community!

This open network (formerly “Project ReimaginED”) is dedicated to discussions and sharing resources related to the ISTE Standards. The ISTE Standards provide a framework for amplifying or even transforming learning and teaching with technology. Topics may include adoption and implementation, the standards in specific grade bands or content areas, and anything else you want to discuss or share. Jump in and get started today!

Join the ISTE Standards Community
Login or create a free ISTE account to join this community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: ISTE Standards

Hi Allen, It would be great to know if there were any further documents attached to this graphic. A break down of how these can be achieved. The standards themselves seem quite unapproachable for students. I work with primary students and would love ...

My first choice would also be the New Google Sites. (I don't know when we will stop calling them new?) A second easy to use free option is Adobe Spark Pages . I usually give my students a choice on which sites to use.  ------------------------------ ...

I hope these answers are helpful, @Susan Akers !​ ------------------------------ Simon Helton Director of Community Engagement International Society for Technology in Education ------------------------------

As an independent school we use curriculum mapping software tool called Rubicon Atlas.  As with our subject-matter standards we have also embedded the ISTE Standards into the maps.  This is useful when we are reviewing our strengths and weaknesses. ------------------------------ ...

Community Calendar

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.