Games and Simulations Network

last person joined: 23 minutes ago 

The Games and Simulations Network is dedicated to understanding and advancing the use, integration, design, development and evaluation of games, simulations and virtual environments for learning and teaching.

Get access to the Games and Simulations Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• As a high school coach, I was happy to see esports at ISTE and all the sessions. BUT then I saw what was here and I was very disappointed. I've had an esports team for a year and a half. Small, rural school, limited funds. What everyone saw at ISTE in ...

• After hearing from a couple of people about how awesome the Monday events was and then sitting through an underwhelming Dell presentation- I am wondering where Games and Sims fits in as organizing our own resources within the Network. There are lots ...

• Hi all,  This question is for anyone doing the eSports & Edu in Action session at LocalHost with N3rd street gamers on Monday night. I didn't see any arranged transportation for this even so forgive me if it is someplace and it escaped me. Is there ...

• June 21, 2019 Nonprofit Commons and ISTE Games & Simulations present "The Writer's Craft: Writing Your Story" Join us on Friday, June 21 at 8:30 AM SLT for the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life Meeting where Lyr Lobo / Cynthia Calongne will be presenting ...

Announcements

• "The Writer's Craft: Writing Your Story"

Join us for an early #Notatiste event on Friday, June 21 at 8:30 AM SLT for the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life Meeting where Lyr Lobo / Cynthia Calongne will be presenting "The Writer's Craft: Writing Your Story". ​ Read More
  • Games & Sims Events at Conference

Hello Everyone,

Please join us at the Games & Sims network events! Read More
  • Book Club for June

You are cordially invited to join us for the Metagame Book Club's June reading of Algorithms of Oppression.  We'll be reading the book and additional material throughout the month of June with the kickoff starting on Wednesday June 5 at 7 pm MT over Google Hangout. Read More
  • Games & Sims Award - Nominations Open

Nominations open are now open for Annual ISTE Games and Simulations Excellence Award! This award recognizes individuals and their contributions to ISTE, Games and Simulations, and is an opportunity to share the great work they are doing with others.
    Read More
  • Jan 30 #read4games tweetchat at 630 pm ET

We'll be wrapping up the #read4games tweetchat tomorrow (wed) at 630 pm ET. 
    Here's the link to the questions that will be discussed. It's a wrap-up on gamification. Read More