Edtech Coaches Network

last person joined: 7 minutes ago 

The Edtech Coaches Network promotes the development and collaboration of educational technology coaches who support the professional growth of teachers as they use technology to enhance learning.

Get access to the Edtech Coaches Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join the Edtech Coaches PLN for our 2019 Book Study of   Learning Supercharged by   Lynne Schrum and Sandi Sumerfield and add your pin to our book study map . Each registered participant will receive instructions to download a free digital copy ...

• Hello all! Our 3rd grade teacher is looking for innovative ways to revamp his 3rd grade state fair research assignment. Currently, 3rd graders research a state, create a poster, and culminate their project with a state fair. During the state fair, the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Student Devices

@Mary Townsend I could not describe anything but a completely different experience.  ​ In my district we have almost 20,000 Chromebooks. They all boot extremely fast, login is quick, and load a browser window almost instantly. Updates come every six ...

• We also use these.  The only complaint that I have heard is that they don't have a light, which is somewhat easy to remedy with either a desk lamp or a penlight. It is user-friendly and much smaller than the other models that are floating around the building.  ...

Announcements