Edtech Coaches Network

last person joined: 3 minutes ago 

The Edtech Coaches Network promotes the development and collaboration of educational technology coaches who support the professional growth of teachers as they use technology to enhance learning.

Get access to the Edtech Coaches Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you're looking for a great way to get creative middle school students excited about math, check out the   free   MATHCOUNTS Math Video Challenge . Students work in teams of 4 create a real world application for a math problem and use writing, ...

• Thank you. ------------------------------ Rhonda Bruce Instructional Technology Coordinator Sumner County Schools ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Chalk.com

I would like to find an online product that would allow teachers to plan alongside their standards and pacing guides. That product looked promising. ------------------------------ Rhonda Bruce Instructional Technology Coordinator Sumner County Schools ...

• I love IFTTT. I automate all kinds of things with it! ------------------------------ Darshell Silva Librarian Quidnessett Elementary , North Kingstown, RI ------------------------------

Announcements