Edtech Coaches Network

last person joined: a minute ago 

The Edtech Coaches Network promotes the development and collaboration of educational technology coaches who support the professional growth of teachers as they use technology to enhance learning.

Get access to the Edtech Coaches Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Does anyone have any resources or "lessons" that they've done with teachers covering the SAMR model?  I need a refresh of what I have, and I'm looking for new ideas. Thanks! April ------------------------------ April Burton Instructional Technology ...

• The "frequent flyers" could also have executive functioning issues: https://www.understood.org/en/learning-attention-issues/signs-symptoms/could-your-child-have/executive-function-disorder-symptoms Having some supports in place for students (with parent ...

• Practically, we have several loaner chromebooks in the office. The admin assistant signs them out for the student on a shared Google doc with me, the device manager. If students forget the Chromebook, then they're issued a caution/demerit because it's ...

• Oh, my goodness! I love this question. It would make for such a great Twitter Chat or ongoing discussion forum – perhaps we can get the ball rolling here. The challenge in answering is that this topic has many tentacles. Much of the solution depends upon ...

1 person likes this.

Announcements

• Archived Twitter Chat - July 2019

July 30, 2019 at 1pm and 8pm Read More
  • Archives Twitter Chat May 2019

1pm and 8pm Sessions Read More
  • Archived Twitter Chat - April 2019

April 30th - 1pm and 8pm Read More
  • Archived Twitter Chat, March 2019

• 2018-19 ETC Webinar Series Wraps Up!

If you didn't get a chance to make any of the live webinars from the 2018-19 Edtech Coaches Network Playground Webinar Series, you can access all the recordings in the ETC Community area under the "Library" tab--> Webinars folder--> 2018 Webinars. Or, you can go to this link directly: http://bit.ly/etc2018webinararchives. 
    Thanks to all our wonderful coaches who presented this year! Read More