Global Collaboration Network

last person joined: 42 minutes ago 

The Global Collaborations Network promotes digital technologies for connecting and collaborating beyond the classroom walls. The Global Collaboration Network offers best-practice curriculum design to embed global learning experiences into everyday teaching. The community shares tools and methods, curriculum developments, and opportunities for collaborations.

Get access to the Global Collaboration Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: book studies

I've been using Padlet for our book studies. Upload questions at the beginning, people post their thoughts along the way then we do a f2f or virtual discussion at the end. We've had some great conversations start through Padlet then continue and clarify ...

• Profile Picture

book studies

I've hosted and participated in several book studies over the last few years.  I measure success  and consider them worthwhile when participants begin thinking more critically and obtain strategies they can effectively implement in whatever education ...

• Please join us at our 8th annual meet up at the 2019 International Society for Technology in Education Conference (ISTE) on Sunday, June 23rd in Philadelphia! Attached is our agenda and important information for participation: bit.ly/GEDagenda2019. New ...

• Dear Amanda, I want to congratulate you for having done this webinar and invite to participate colleagues from different part of the world. Personally, I really appreciate your invitation and I hope many more webinars will be organized by you. You´re ...

Announcements

• Playground Volunteers Needed

The Global Collaboration PLN is hosting the playground on Wednesday, June 26 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the ISTE19 Conference & Expo in Philly. We are looking for ISTE members to volunteer their time during the playground. Volunteers will help us manage the presenters and attendees. It is a great way to meet people as well as view everything being presented!

Please submit the following form by Friday, May 11, 2019 to express your interest and availability to help. Read More