Global Collaboration Network

last person joined: an hour ago 

The Global Collaborations Network promotes digital technologies for connecting and collaborating beyond the classroom walls. The Global Collaboration Network offers best-practice curriculum design to embed global learning experiences into everyday teaching. The community shares tools and methods, curriculum developments, and opportunities for collaborations.

Get access to the Global Collaboration Network resources, go to your network preferences.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Patti, I use empatico.org.  It is completely free and my classroom partner is in Ghana.  The children learned empathy and compassion and so much about their culture.  Lesson plans are available for teachers to use for connections to promote cultural ...

• Hello, my name is Or-Tal Kiriati and I am an EFL teacher and the innovation and technology director for my high school in Tel Aviv. I am connected to teachers from all over the world for years now. It started with simple searches, then I joined several ...

• Thanks Simon for sharing the link. This is the link to Melissa's presentation on google slides. Thanks Melissa for giving up your valuable time to share with us. ------------------------------ Anne Mirtschin ISTE Global PLN Leader at Large ICT Teacher ...

• Hi Leigh, I am adding the link to the recording below. I couldn't make it either but my students are going to participate in this project. We took some of our photos today. ------------------------------ Anne Mirtschin ISTE Global PLN Leader at Large ...

Announcements

• Congratulations to our 2018 ISTE Global Collaboration Award Winner

We would like to give a huge congratulations to our 2018 ISTE Global Collaboration Award winner - Nam Ngo Thanh!

Nam Ngo Thanh is now primary school teacher in Ho
    Chi Minh City, Vietnam. He has authored multiple
    articles, and has been nationally and internationally
    recognized for the implementation of creativity and
    the integration of technology into his teaching. He is
    a Skype Master Teacher, Global Trainer, Microsoft
    Learning Consultant. ,the Global Math Ambassador,
    Lifeliqe Ambassador, Teach SGDs Founding
    Ambassador and ClassDojo Ambassador. Nam has
    done lots of global projects to make a change in his
    students since they have been able to go outside of
    the boundaries of their school building to learn. Read More